8/27/12

Sleep.Sleepy.

Klik Klik Klik...

Susah tidur, susah tidur, padahal udah masuk kerja lagi pagi-pagi, kalo baru tidur jam 4 pagi, trus bangun lagi jam 5, takutnya selama 8 jam di kantor, kurang konsentrasi, karena ngantuuuk...so I need my beauty sleep..

Speaking of sleep, a lot of scientist try to discover sleep and its 'printilan,' like dream, sweet dreams, nightmare, and why some people have a hard time to sleep...

Sleep..Sleep..Sleep..Sheep..

even classic Disney made a short film about sleeping difficulty:



Why do we care so much about sleep?

Maybe the point of being awake is to sleep?


From what I believe, we were born to die..our eternal sleep..and maybe eternal sleep is not so eternal, because I also believe, after we die there's an after life..do we get to sleep in after life?


By the way, I sleep with eyes half open, how creepy is that..bahahahaa..


zzzz





1 comment: